Photography & Filming Requests
We receive a large number of filming and photography requests for news, commercial and documentary purposes and it is only possible for us to accommodate a very small number of these in exceptional circumstances. Ports are complex locations and our operational teams have to be involved in supporting such requests for practical and safety reasons. However, they are fully committed on our business so we must be extremely selective in what requests we consider.
Before submitting a request, please review these points.
- We aim to reply to all requests but please be aware this will not always be possible. For news, this will be as soon as possible. For all other requests please allow four weeks.
- In all requests, providing as much detail as you can means we can reply quicker and more helpfully (including suggesting suitable alternatives, which we are happy to do, if we can).
- We also require an indemnity form to be signed for all activity in operational areas, even for news, before anyone is allowed on site.
- Our default position is that we do not allow drone filming at our locations. Any off-site filming of our locations permitted by law must obviously comply fully with all legal requirements.
- Permission is not required for filming on a vessel, but if your intention is to film any port operations we recommend that you contact us.
- We are not able to support ‘fly-on-the-wall’ or other similar documentaries.
For urgent news requests please use the details above. For all other requests, please use our general contact form below.