Do you need space to accommodate vessels amidst COVID-19?
The shipping industry like many others, has been heavily impacted by the consequences of COVID-19. With many of the world’s ports and shipping trade restricted, vessel owners and operators are having to locate alternate disembarkation ports creating unimaginable logistical challenges.
At Peel Ports we are ready for anything and we are on hand to help. We have immediate berth availability across our network of ports which can help to provide temporary safe and sheltered space for vessels during these uncertain times.
Our lay-up solutions include:
- Protecting vessels helping to alleviate pressure on owners
- Offering a number of short term and long term lay-up options
- Sufficient space and deep-water anchorage options
- Landside operations available; labour, cranes, forklift trucks
- Berth availability can help provide safe and sheltered space
- Port locations have excellent connections to national motorways and rail network
- Providing 24/7 security to ensure safety and security of assets
Interested in finding out more?
Get in touch with our team who have a wealth of experience in delivering tailor made solutions within the supply chain, providing efficient and reliable customer services. Simply complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch.
We hope to keep you updated with industry news, best practice advice, product and service updates and exclusive offers. We will use your information to predict what you might be interested in. We will treat your data with respect and you can find the detail of our Privacy Notice here.
If you would prefer to let us know the specific types of information you would like to receive please add your preferences here.
You can stop receiving our updates at any time by clicking the link on any email we send to you or emailing email@example.com