Unusually shaped cargo, perfectly shaped solutions
Our unique quayside offering provides customers with use of specialist equipment to help with any cargo which is out of the ordinary.
Whether it is specialist construction vehicles, large and heavy engineering parts, generators, equipment or machinery we can help you handle the load. Peel Ports have the expertise and facilities to provide tailor made solutions to get your cargo from ship to site whatever it is!
Added value services
Port of Liverpool
- Unlimited crane lifting capabilities including a floating crane with 250t lifting capability
- Multimodal links between Scotland, Liverpool and the Midlands via rail and an easily accessible motorway network
- Onward water connections into the heart of Manchester and Liverpool
Manchester Ship Canal
- M56 Easy access from dock estates to major link roads and excellent motorway connections to the M62, M60, M6 and M56.
- Experienced team of stevedores to assist with lifts
- Lara 1 floating crane with 250t lifting capability crane
- Mobile Crane within Outer Harbour with a max lifting capacity of 84t
- Heavy Lift Pad and Crane Pad for heavier cargoes
- Experience in handling heavy loads such as Offshore wind components and decommissioned oil and gas platforms
- Close proximity to London
- Liebherr LHM280 mobile harbour crane with 84T lifting capacity
- Global connection via short & deep-sea routes
- Heavy lift project cargo berth
- On site experience in handling wide range of cargo
- 10 minutes from M6
- City-centric gateway to Scotland
- Ample storage space
- On-site security
Get in touch to find out more about the full breadth of each Port's capabilities
Get in touch
We can provide tailor-made solutions that allow you to store, manufacture and distribute materials and plant.
Get in touch and we will be able to add value to your existing supply chain solutions as well as helping you to develop new ones. Simply click HERE.