Hunterston Port and Resource Centre
Hunterston Port and Resource Centre is a multi-modal centre for exporting, importing, processing, and distributing all sorts of resources that support economic growth in Scotland, the UK and Europe.
Hunterston PARC offers infrastructure that enables efficient logistics for the resources we use, with the smart management and recycling of our assets, and the best use of the energy we generate through cross-sector partnerships.
On a 300 acre site on the West Coast of Scotland, just 40 minutes from Glasgow, Hunterston PARC is an ideal location for the development of:
- Bulk Handling facilities for importing, processing, and distributing all dry and bulk liquid cargoes.
- Facilities for large and small scale power generation
- Facilities for handling Scottish aggregates to open up low cost distribution and maximise asset utilisation.
- Facilities for decimmissioning vessels and oil and gas structures.
- Facilities for materials management ti ensure reuse and recycling
- Facilities for manufacturers to reduce supply chain carbon through use of heat and power generated on site.
"The West Coast's deep water port combines with rail and motorway connections and has in excess of 300 acres of development land to make this Scotland's natural choice for handling and processing our industrial resources."
Mark Whitworth, CEO, Peel Ports Group
For more information about our Hunterston PARC development or to get in touch with the team please complete the form below.